Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I need a free consultation regarding an issue that I'm

Customer Question

Good morning my name is***** need a free consultation regarding an issue that I'm having with Lendup.com. Can you please call me as soon as possible at xxxxxxxxxxx
I would appreciate that very much thank you and have a good day.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If your lender is not licensed in CA, they are not allowed to legally transact business in CA and if they do, the most they could sue to recover is the amount of the actual loan.

You can send them a letter informing them that they are in breach of your agreement as such are committing an unfair and deceptive business practice and you will report this to the CA Attorney General for them to investigate. Typically the CA attorney general does not like these payday companies as they take advantage of consumers, so they will at least intervene and try to resolve this without you having to sue them in small claims court over this debt.

Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/law/9c5ee-good-morning-name-is-need-free-consultation.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.