How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9337
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband passed away on September 3.I 't drive and i have

Customer Question

my husband passed away on September 3.I don't drive and i have a 2005 Mercedez Benz I need to get rid off.He financed in his name only,my name is ***** ***** on any paperwork.Can I give it back to bank he financed it at without it affecting me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would rather type
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't afford payment..on limited income until I can get widow benefits
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need response ASAP..going to talk to bank tomorrow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok going to bed..please help me,am in a big financial mess since he passed,getting rid of car is most important thing right now!!If you can,t help me I want my money back..I live in Oregon.My name is ***** ***** with this car at all,it needs to go
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I have to ask if a probate case has been filed yet.