How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116716
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I 't know why her lawyer did not go with. I asked if he

Customer Question

I don't know why her lawyer did not go with. I asked if he could recommend a lawyer he said he could recommend a few but with that being said I have gone before this judge for 18 years the judge will never go against cps, It doesn't matter what you have
to say I have never seen him go against a recommendation that has come from them. This is a vey small county should I get the attorney wait to be turned down then go to the commissioner I wish you were local I think you could take them all on
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to get your own attorney involved at this point. While the judge may not ever go against CPS, right now CPS has no report and your attorney can at least force that report to be completed and get that presented to the court in a light most favorable to you. Without doing so, the problem is that the social worker will end up dragging this out more and it will still not be resolved, because evidently they find it easier to just not make any decision instead of dealing with the case to resolve it.

The problem with small counties, is you do get the good ol boy situation which you describe here, but getting a local attorney involved they can still take this on and at least force the report to be completed and submitted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so much I did talk with one lawyer on phone and left a message for another. I used to think how rewarding it would be to work in this field. but then at one time I believed in Santa and the Easter bunny lived next door to the tooth fairy. tHANK YOU. I still would like to leave tip. would you by chance have a paypal liswit42 at ysahoo
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.