P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

I was fired by WalMart 15 years ago. I have repeatedly asked

Customer Question

I was fired by WalMart 15 years ago. I have repeatedly asked for the reasons I was fired and they keep saying I am not re-hireable, but they refuse to tell me why. Recently I pressed them for a reason and they said that I was "coded" as being not rehirable. But they refuse to tell me what that coding means.
I was diagnosed by the Veterans Administration to have Hydrocephalus and have since had an operation to correct this by the insertion of a Shunt in the back of my head. I suspected that I suffered from that malady at the time of my firing but did not know it at the time. But at that time I was diagnosed with a 10% Hearing loss by the V.A. I believe that that hearing loss may have contributed to my further diagnosis of Hydrocephalus, because I was experiencing a lot of loss of hearing and could not respond to people when they talked to me. But WalMart refuses to discuss this. I believe they are discriminating against me because of this condition. Please assist me in this matter. Thank you. ***** *****on,(###) ###-####
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sir I am sorry for this dilemma. There is a five dollar additional charge to chat on the phone about this; would you like to chat on the phone about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I sent the offer sir; if you accept we can chat on the phone.