How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What website can I search to find a child abuse or neglect

Customer Question

What website can I search to find a child abuse or neglect charge against someone?
It's not a sex offense, so it's not on the sex offender site and it also isn't a criminal or civil case matter.
Is there a Child Service website or somewhere that I can find this information quickly?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

If there are no charges pending, it will not be available online.

Information regarding Child Services is private until and unless criminal charges are filed.

If you want to see if criminal charges have been filed, tell me the state and I can try to locate a website for you in that regard.


Related Legal Questions