Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I live in california and need advice and referral to a

Customer Question
hello. i live in california...
hello. i live in california and need advice and referral to a lawyer knowledgeable with llc and incorporation law in new mexico. this is in regards ***** ***** small family business. i need to see if and how badly i have been cheated and if it will be too costly to the family relationship vs. how much i have lost & potentially future income
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
9/23/2015
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I'm licensed in California, however I have comprehensive access to all New Mexico statutes, regulations and appellate case law, using the WestlawNext(tm) legal research system, which is the same costly system used by every U.S. court of appeals and supreme court, and every major U.S. law school.

If you would like to discuss this matter in confidence, I will send you an additional services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience. If you want general info about your circumstances, then feel free to ask your question here, and I will try to assist.

I am confused. Paid 5 dollar good faith and was quoted additional $23 to get simple but satisfying answer. Now another $5 to get a menu of services which assume means anything from that menu is even more. Well...5 + 23 + 5 and all I've got as answer was "yes I can give u an answer." Not satisfied. Never mind. J
]
No. For $28 my answer is "I can give u an answer" now u want $5 for a menu of how much u gonna charge for maybe my answer. Nice scam. Never mind. Hope that $28 gets u nice lunch at least.

There's no "scam." You can get a 100% refund, if you're not satisfied. All you need to do is contact customer service. Moreover, I don't get paid, unless you actually provide a positive feedback rating. You haven't done so, so I'm not paid.

As an attorney, I have an obligation to preserve the confidences of a person, if I believe that they require an attorney-client relationship. You may not want that, but the reality of this forum is that everything is published on the internet, and effectively preserved for the entire world indefinitely. I offered you the option of a comprehensive review. You declined. That does not make my offer a scam. It makes my offer a benefit from someone who actually cares about your legal welfare.

If you want to view the circumstances in the reverse, that's your right. Regardless, if you want a refund, just contact customer service and they will cancel all of the charges in your favor.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

I have give a positive feedback response on the answer to be charged for and then receive a refund for my dissatisfaction on the Answer I can't get until isay I got an answer. Interesting since we haven't even discussed any question other than I need to speak with someone familiar with laws in those states. Now I get it..ThatS my answer..I'm paying for. Well seeing as it's 28 bucks fer that and you only will converse by text I gonna be getting representation charged that way. My old school memory tells me that I should be quoted an hourly or flat total rate for entire case not by the number of questions I have to see if I even have a case. See where I'm coming from. OK not a scam but too rich fer my wallet.was gonna have you handle everything til completion. Cuz lawyer is needed even with suit being filed.ill try legal aid I guess. Texting drives me crazy

I understand your dilemma. Here is a link to New Mexico Legal Aid.

Best wishes and thanks for using Justanswer!

I am an honorable man. Doing yer stupid response. Gave me my "I can give you an answer" answer. Service rendered, just not how I thought it worked. Me bad should asked first but alas that woulda been another 28 bucks. Case

I'm sorry for the confusion. Once again, Here is a link to New Mexico Legal Aid.

socrateaser, Lawyer