How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34996
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A family has my car and will not let me get it. They are not

Customer Question

A family has my car and will not let me get it. They are not on the insurance and when I found out they were driving it, I wanted to get it back. The car was being kept by another family for me while I was out of state. My residence is WA state. What can I do to get my car?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Typically a person who is in your position will complain to law enforcement. Can you tell me, have you tried this? If so what was the result?