Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

County Missouri my wife tells me she wants me to move today

Customer Question

Jackson county Missouri my wife tells me she wants me to move today because its her house married 14 months I've signed a apt lease move in oct 10 2015 non violent situation what options do I have?
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

When you say "what options do I have" in what regard - in regard to moving out or what?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please discontinue
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, would you like to continue with me to provide you the information you are seeking?

You need to communicate with us back and forth, this is how this service works and I would be glad to provide you the information you are seeking if you want to continue.