Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is filing a motion to overturn dismissal proper?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/21/2015
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

What Court is this in? For example - district court, circuit court, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in because you never had replied to my clarification request in regards ***** ***** original question. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law