How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9415
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some advice. I need to sell my house (texas) I am

Customer Question

I need some advice. I need to sell my house (texas) I am still married and the house in in joint names. My husband has a conviction and has been deported. I have POA but the title agency tell me I cannot sellthe house without his permission and I cannot buy a house without his permission. I was wondering if there is anyway around it. If I can buy the house and put it in my name. I want to leave the property to my children when I am gone
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My House in the state of Texas and I know the laws are not the same in every state, I need an answer ASAP so dont charge me it I have to wait . I thought this was a site where I could "talk" to someone online about legal advice
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 2 years ago.

Can you locate your husband and have him deed his interest to you?