How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38879
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm from Sunnyvale, California. How could I get a Special

Customer Question

I'm from Sunnyvale, California. How could I get a Special Power of Attorney done and sealed with a blue ribbon on it? And for
How much?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Documents are not sealed by California notaries in special form. If you need a document sealed in a manner acceptable to the Philippines government, then you would need to use an notary accredited by the Philippines Embassy. According to my information, the only notary so accredited near Sunnyvale, is: JOYCE G. GASTROCK, San Mateo, CA Ph. 1-***-***-****

If this individual is unavailable, then you would have to visit the Philippines Consulate in San Francisco, located at:***** San Francisco, CA 94108

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further clarification, or is my answer satisfactory?