How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118210
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband die .so the house came to me could not pay ask

Customer Question

my husband die .so the house came to me could not pay ask for mod.rate was 9;29 payment was 1720.17went to fourclouser court told the judgeabout rat and mers that was against the law.he ask mme wh.te i wonted him to do .i saidask them to work with me to save our home.i had sonnnnnnnnnnnme one working on it his words the house will be auction of, he never ask the co. annything.i went to court 5 time the very same thinh hsppen i ask what good does it do me to come to court.he said to show insterer..he pick at me ond day after i was gone hcall me back a give a big laugh and said you have a good day i tols him to be bbless.i stop the sallle 5 time the 6 time they had sometype oooooooof paper to stop mmme at any thing i tyy to do to save my house and he sign it my rihght was taken from me that is how i feel
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the house was in both of our name ,so there it was my house .i try to get amoderfaction to lower the payment when we bought the house we had 11,000 monthly i gave up my job .to take care of .he was special forces in the army got badly hurt and had to come out add die i did not have apay check .untill the army got things ok..i caught up my moratage tttthey said i was intitle to a moderfaction.just fill out the papers make 3 payment on time i ,did then ther ask for$ 3200 more for good faith like a fool i d and ask whate my new ppsyment was .they did not know me when i told them i will not send another payment they said you better send that 1720.17 said yhey lost my paper work do another.i would like an answer now or give back the 5.00,,right now i am only willing to paay36.00.i hope you all are not a scam.that would not be nice.for widwor who the police just put out
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry to hear you are going through this, but at this point if they have put you out, you need to get to legal aid or call your local bar ( for the free attorneys in your area, because you MUST be represented by an attorney in this matter.

Furthermore, what you describe has the possibility of being financial abuse of the elderly and you need to consider filing a complaint with SC Adult Protective Services ( and they will investigate the situation, because they did not lose the paperwork or payment, they are playing games and that is why the judge gave you so much time, he was trying to convince you to get a local attorney to represent you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he were workinh for all took this long to telle me what i still dont have an answer to no thanks my question were not answer .the judge did not give me any time .he act as if he were for the moratage co not fair at all.i wont need your help,you seem to bs afair to say any thing about the judge,i am going to keep going and stand up for my play it saft and stay in the yes sir master coner may god bless you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

I am afraid you may not be understanding what I told you above.

I told you what to do and your hostility and insulting comments are uncalled for. I told you who to contact and what to do and that you did have recourse and I am a bit dismayed by your response.

We certainly are no scam and to make such a statement is defamatory and you can be sued for doing so, as we have provided exactly what our terms of service told you we would and beyond. We are giving you answers, while you may not want to take the time and effort to do them is not up to us as we told you up front we cannot represent you or anyone else from this site.

I wish you all of the best, ***** ***** you do not follow what I told you above, you may as well say good bye to your house.