How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117458
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband had a stroke and coming out of the stroke doing

Customer Question

My husband had a stroke and coming out of the stroke doing really good and then his family wronge doers and their helpers to make the wrong doers continue and decided wife wasn't good enough to be helping and without our knowledge or consent kidnapped and was admitted into a 24/7 nursing home and got total control over everything with story's that never happened and fake paperwork and no one check facks if true and believe all the lies yes l the wife had power of everthing to help husband but facility's say all voided and that person that admits person into facility to become a resident gets total control and any other paperwork is voided from day one at facility also zero rights for wife or himself worse can't see his wife or go home because they say so we have been trying for 3 years and getting no were also he lays in bed 24/7 every day also only one part of his body moves know and before he was taken he was wheelchairing in and out of places all kinds of stuff and wife can't see or help please we need help before he died inside facility give me a chance to help and give him his body and life back please we have home vehicle and l will get every thing needed to help and also we are seniors and wife very good health and wants to help and no one cares what's happening and do whatever they want from day one we can't know or partisapate in he's case plan his life zero anything we ask and no way can anything and paperwork zero none haven't gotten anything and rights zero and we have talked and told them what we want and who we want helping but they don't care we have proff of fake paperwork they did but they don't care and except all the lies and fake paperwork .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What did they obtain over him a guardianship or power of attorney?

What have you done the last three years to fight this situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they have fake everything and they only have medical power of attorney gotten with lies and we have zero zero we don't and never wanted them they submitted fake documents with made up story's know my husband lays in bed 24/7 every day all day and only one part of body moves and can't see wife because they say it my husband dieing in facility wants to go home and they recently told another lie that wife is beating up nurses and been arrested lies but it on paper at facility as true and never happened this is my husband we have home car and a wife willing to help husband in every way needed and no one cares about the truth or what we want or anything he or l say what we want to do and can't partisapate with anything worse can't know what they plan on what's going to happen or do with everything we ask but no one cares also zero paperwork of right nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question who do they know that's been helping them get away with make believe story's and fake papers also some of department they say said yes to everything they wanted are stating they said no way and no several times no l asked if can they will redo paperwork with their noways no no and they told me that's not their job sorry but they did say no but paperwork says yes and does any care because we have told that they say no but no one cared for the truth and what they are doing and getting away with everything also because they have gotten away with it the bigger the the story gets that never happened also check their last story's of lies about wife being arrested several times and you'll see also again paperwork say true know how do they get it to say what they say on paperwork can you explain how they can do this when it never even happened
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I do not know who is helping them, but I do know what you need to do to fix the situation if you want to fix it. In order to take control back and to protect him from these people. You need to obtain a local attorney and you need to go to court and file a petition for guardianship and get the court to intervene and grant you a court order of guardianship which would override their power of attorney. You will need to evidence that you are fit and capable to be guardian and proof of their conduct with witnesses to bring to court and to get the court to see everything you are saying above and revoke their power.

This is ALL you can do to get the control away from them and to protect him.

If he is being harmed by them, then you need to bring that evidence to the Adult Protective Services division as they would investigate any type of financial or physical harm they are causing him.

Related Legal Questions