Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

WHERE IS YOUR GLENDALE CALIF OFFIE LOCATED

Customer Question

Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I am James. I will be helping you today. I do not get a salary here. But just like you, I want to get credit for doing my job. You are the only person who can help me get credit before leaving this site today. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: The TSA PreCheck Enrollment Center in Glendale is run my a company called IdentoGO.

It is located at:

603 S Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA###-##-####/strong>

I hope that answers your questions. Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

A bonus is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

Thank you!