Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Past four years i worked for (Contain a way) nexcycle\

Customer Question
Hello my name is***** and...
Hello my name is***** and for the past four years i worked for (Contain a way) nexcycle\ replanet. All same job. well to make it short my first boss penny stole money out of every check, every two weeks she took $100.00. i didnt think much of it until she got fired then i worked the same amound of hours and got payed 100 more. all the bosses i had told me they would see what they could do and nothing was done. that company owes me at least 1400.00 and thats just a guessdissmation. 8 months every two weeks 100 thats how i guess 1400. so what shuld i do. how would i go about getting my moneys owed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
9/16/2015
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

While you can hire a lawyer to pursue the case the best way to pursue it is to file a complaint through the Department of Labor. That is the governmental agency that has the power to pursue these matters and levy fines, etc. There are instructions on how to file your complaint at http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/howtofilewageclaim.htm

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney