How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19624
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do if I paid my fees to register cheer and the

Customer Question

What can I do if I paid my fees to register for girls cheer and the cheer coach has canceled and rescheduled multiple practices and missed one gameday appearance for the girls and keeps changing the days of practices and now the days she is available to volunteer to coach is conflicting with multiple parent's ability to bring the girls to practice and when I voiced my opinion they told me they are not responsible to show up because they are volunteers and if we can no longer attend because of our schedule and wish to resign we cannot be refunded because the money was already spent on uniforms so I'm forced tool find a way to go to practices on their schedule or my daughter cannot participate on game day because she does not know the routine. Is there a legal pad I can go through to have them refund the fees to my sons football and my daughters cheer as there inability to have a coach available for cheer girls on the same page that the boys practice have forced me to decide to registrar
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
forced my kids to be forced out of participation because I can't make it to split practices 6 days per week. How can I get refunded all the money I gave them when they are making it impossible for me to attend 6 days per week because they constantly change the schedule or cancel as they are "not responsible for showing up" and "my child is not their concern" in their words.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.

You need to file complaint with your Attorney General's Office or file Small Claim at the Justice of Peace Court in your County to force the refund of your payment.