How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is it possible to get records ex to prove he was in a

Customer Question

Is it possible to get records for my ex to prove he was in a department of corrections mental health facility in Arizona. He was inpatient for aprox a month. He was put on thorazine. I need the judge to know I was telling the truth when I said he has mental illness diagnosis. My ex is denying he was ever in a mental facility. With hippa how can I prove this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Are you represented by a local attorney in your court case against your ex?