Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

I prepared the paper work global settlement myself. But it

Customer Question

I prepared the paper work for the global settlement myself. But it is written and notarized. and says that its legal and binding will that work
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 2 years ago.

Hello:

Thank you for the additional follow up question.

The document you describe should be legally binding, the fact that you drafted will not effect the legality. A settlement is merely a contract just as any other contract.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.