How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 28066
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter's son, a 24-year-old new father and heroine

Customer Question

My daughter's son, a 24-year-old new father and heroine addict is charged with armed robbery in Weaverville, NC. I do not believe he has had a criminal charge before. His mother has asked me to find a pro bono or low cost attorney to work with him and the court appointed attorney before he goes to trial or to prison. I will be able to help some on a monthly basis; however, at 83 and a Korean War Navy vet with SS, a work pension and a small VA pension I don't have much. I live in Paragould, AR, his mother (my daughter) in Baltimore. I was informed the mother of my great-grand son and a drug provider are involved and that my grandson has bipolar. I guess there's not much hope but I promised my daughter I would try and get some legal help.
James XXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 years ago.

James, good morning. Would you mind sharing with me what your question is? Are you asking about how/who will represent him if he does not have money to retain private counsel?

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 2 years ago.

Hi are you still with me?