How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118682
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost money in pr bonds 4 million 2years ago at ubs I kept

Customer Question

I lost money in pr bonds 4 million 2years ago at ubs I kept some interest manager cks and cash them before their expiration date every 6 months 1.4million.for the past 2 years now a supervisor changes my account without authorization and keeps the200 the and puts 107th in a marketing account unauthorized and states that the remaining 1.2million are stale and he wont cash them. This is a criminal case that goes beyond finra what shall I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you reported the violations to the authorities yet? If not you need to report the criminal violations to the proper authorities.

Second, in addition to making reports to the authorities, you would need to file a suit against the broker who committed these actions causing you to suffer the loss of the money and seek your damages from the civil court and obtain a judgment against them, which you can then seek to enforce against the broker, their E&O insurer and the company itself to recover your money.

You would need a local attorney in PR to file the suit in the civil courts to seek to recover your money.