How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27230
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fiancee of 13 years is on probation almost off has to

Customer Question

My fiancee of 13 years is on probation almost off has to probation meetings left to finish his 3 yes and gets in trouble again he was on probation for neglect of a dependent child support he was just picked in another county and is currently incarserated with a $50,000 surety bond do I go talk to the probation officer pay off remainder of fines hire an attorney or bond him outu which is non refundable
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. What was the violation for which he was picked up for? Was the violation simply failing to pay?