Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I cannot fulfill my requirements "Participation Agreement"

Customer Question

I cannot fulfill my requirements for a "Participation Agreement" in which I agreed to pay $25,000.00 for a series of retreats/meet ups and coaching calls.
I have asked for a termination of the agreement, as I will not be able to complete the 'required' participation in the retreat services and they said that I cannot be let go. And I am in debt of $25,000.00.
I would like some help on legally ended this agreement. As it is impossible for me to complete the required travel, nor can I afford the $25,000.00 fee.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Please be advised that we here cannot represent you off-site. I can help evaluate the agreement as an additional service, and provide you with some thoughts, but I cannot act as counsel. Please advise if that is acceptable to you.

I do not engage in phone calls as it may violate my state bar limitations. But if you wish, as an additional service, I can communicate via Skype...but also with the stipulation that I cannot act as counsel, and there is no attorney/client privilege or confidentiality involved. Please advise.