How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118729
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On my previous answer from you all says if i have suit

Customer Question

on my previous answer from you all says if i have suit filed. Do I have to file a suit in order to show my evidence. Its trailer park owner's that one to evict me. so I should wait to see if they take me to court. My ? was I should be able to be present
in the small claim court
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You cannot show evidence to anyone but the court. If you disagree with why the park is evicting you then you can show a copy of your evidence to the landlord, but if he disagrees, then he has to sue you in court and you have to answer that suit in court and then you can present the evidence to the court.