How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118086
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a couple of small claims I need to file but I have

Customer Question

I have a couple of small claims I need to file but I have not time.
one is for 1359 and other for 800 can someone help me get these done?
I also am a prartner in an llc that I want to get my investment back from need help with that as well. I invested 25k
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You say you need help, but what type of help are you seeking, because state law forbids anyone on this site from representing any customer or completing any legal pleadings for them?

Also, the investment case requires you hire a local attorney to represent you as that cannot go to small claims.