How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 60 year old disabled woman with bipolar and ptsd

Customer Question

I am a 60 year old disabled woman with bipolar and ptsd thatdesparately needs represented for civil rights violations and broken State laws by Department of Human Services in Lake and Mason Counties Michigan
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will make every attempt to point you in the right direction so that you can get the legal representation that you deserve. Please tell me the name of the nearest City where you live so that I can look up what type of free legal representation is available. Please give me about 10 minutes after you tell me the name of the City in which you live, Okay ?

Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Although the Attorneys here on JustAnswer are admitted in their respective jurisdictions, we ar not permitted to take on customers as clients. I have looked up sources for free legal representation in Michigan and I am listing them below. When you speak to each organization, ask them for the names of other legal organizations which provide free legal representation so that each visit to one of the websites which I have listed should give you the names of at least two additional organizations which provide free legal representation.

Please be kind enough to leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for researching your question and assisting you today. Leaving a positive rating will not cost you anything additional, but without it, the website will not give me credit or compensate me for my time assisting you. Thank you for understanding.



Lakeshore Legal Aid

*****Suite 4

Clinton Twp., MI 48036

Clients:(###) ###-####/em>

Office:(###) ###-####

Michigan Legal Aid.Org.