Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am a 60 year old disabled woman with bipolar and ptsd

Customer Question
thatdesparately needs represented for civil...
I am a 60 year old disabled woman with bipolar and ptsd thatdesparately needs represented for civil rights violations and broken State laws by Department of Human Services in Lake and Mason Counties Michigan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
9/10/2015
Lawyer: Andrea, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will make every attempt to point you in the right direction so that you can get the legal representation that you deserve. Please tell me the name of the nearest City where you live so that I can look up what type of free legal representation is available. Please give me about 10 minutes after you tell me the name of the City in which you live, Okay ?

Although the Attorneys here on JustAnswer are admitted in their respective jurisdictions, we ar not permitted to take on customers as clients. I have looked up sources for free legal representation in Michigan and I am listing them below. When you speak to each organization, ask them for the names of other legal organizations which provide free legal representation so that each visit to one of the websites which I have listed should give you the names of at least two additional organizations which provide free legal representation.

Please be kind enough to leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for researching your question and assisting you today. Leaving a positive rating will not cost you anything additional, but without it, the website will not give me credit or compensate me for my time assisting you. Thank you for understanding.

KINDEST REGARDS, ANDREA

BELOW IS A LIST OF LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS WHICH SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU,

Lakeshore Legal Aid

*****Suite 4

Clinton Twp., MI 48036

Clients:(###) ###-####/em>

Office:(###) ###-####

Michigan Legal Aid.Org.

http://michiganlegalhelp.org/self-help-tools/lawm-lake-county

http://michiganlegalhelp.org/organizations-courts/courts/51st-circuit-court-lake-county

https://www.accesslegalcare.com/counties/lake-county-michigan/

http://www.illinoislegalaid.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=directory.showOrgDetails&organizationID=245

http://www.michiganlegalaid.org/

http://www.myattorneyhome.com/eval_ppc.php?state=Michigan&aid=bing&cid=MAH-State-LegalAid&subid=lake%20county%20michigan%20legal%20aid&device=c&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=MAH-State-LegalAid&utm_term=michigan%20legal%20aid

http://www.legalaidwestmich.org/

http://www.michiganlegalaid.org/

Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney