Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

What are the final directions after I arrive at 446 Blake

Customer Question

What are the final directions after I arrive at***** in New Haven?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 2 years ago.

Hello, and welcome!

Here are the final directions, after you arrive at the enrollment center:

IdentoGO*****br />New Haven, CT###-##-####/p>

Location ID:1005

Hours:

Monday - Thursday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM & 01:00 PM - 04:30 PM

--------------------------

The Enrollment Center parking lot is at 446A. Once parked, please walk past the main building entrance and the IdentoGO facility is on the opposite side of the building located just before the bridge on the left.

Note: Semi-trucks should take the 2nd right and swing around the back of the building. Follow the arrows for parking along the fence.

----------------

I hope this helped.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,
Cher