How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ScottyMacEsq Your Own Question
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 17074
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
ScottyMacEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have several questions about different issues, one at a

Customer Question

I have several questions about different issues, one at a time. What is superior court civil case? I've got a case number- 13-4-01164-9? What does it mean to see Resolution: Pers Rep/ Guardian Appointed? I'll start there
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Superior Court is the court that has jurisdiction over probate matters (as well as other matters that are not relevant here). Resolution: Pers Rep/ Guardian Appointed means that a personal representative of the estate was appointed by the probate court.

Please let me know how many other questions you have and what they are.

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.

Please note that the rating is the stars that you see on your screen. Rate it three or more so that I can get credit for my answer and paid for the time that I spent with you. Thank you.

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 years ago.

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?