Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I have a friend (Margo) that asked if I would hold some

Customer Question

I have a friend (Margo) that asked if I would hold some possessions that she acquired thru the death of her friend who committed suicide. Margo is executor of the will and trust so she removed the possessions from the safe deposit box where the deceased banked at (Chase). I met her on a weekend at where she was getting her hair done she met me outside and handed a blue bag to put in my safe at my house in Henderson.
We had a falling out as she convinced me to quit my job as she was a wealthy woman and she would help pay off my house and support me. She wants her things back but there isn't any documentation of what was given to me and Im now out of work.
I had sent her a email below;
You made a lot of promises and again I'm on the loosing end of it.
You stated I could have the chest, the winter scene art work.
You stated about getting my house paid off in two years. And then you flipped out over the amount of time I spent when I didn't originally plan on moving down there. I was just there to help out. There was probably two months of work on the house and that was it if it was just painted.
This is what you need to do:
Hand write or type out this and get it notarized with your signature and date
I Margo Piper give/gift Jon Hegwer an undisclosed amount of South African Krugerrand with nothing due back to myself or anyone else. There will be no legal ramifications of any sort over said gift starting from July 23, 2015 moving forward until the end of time. At this point I will not interrupt your life in any way nor will any other family members or related friends/family will try to contact me or harass or create any legal matter from August 24, 2015 moving forward.
Margo Lee Piper
Sign & Date
Send me a copy of this if you agree with the notary and we can meet. Time is of the essence so I hope you will expedite this.
She has now contacted the Henderson Police as they want me to resolve the matter before it is a felony.
Jon
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

What is you legal question that I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks