How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118076
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need help filing a summonds form to the Clerk & Masters

Customer Question

we need help filing a summonds form to the Clerk & Masters Office in Nashville, TN to recover a car that was stolen from us. I was notified past the due date to get my car back and the delay was such that it is now in the later period of 60 days before it will go to the state. We live in Asheville, NC and the car was stolen in Knoxville, TN. The case will be heard in Nashville. I understand we will have to hire a lawyer from TN. Time is of essence can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or

You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.