How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34542
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our son has been mentally ill 40 years. He is presently in a

Customer Question

Our son has been mentally ill for about 40 years. He is presently in a group home which has a new attendant who punched him several times in the chest. An observer wrote a factual report on the situation and the staff pressured her to change the report to downplay the incident, she flatly refused and the staff removed her privileges in the home. The staff conducted an investigation with our son and drove him to tears, (not hardly a compassionate treatment from the staff). We would like to have some clarification of the competence of the staff, retribution of the violent treatment of our son. and the perpetrator removed from this shabby treatment of people who are mentally impaired. Can and will you help? Sincerely,
Deacon Jesse and Vivian Pagliaro
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma

This service can provide you information on the law, and how it applies to your circumstance. But we can not represent you...if you are looking to hire a law firm to help you prosecute, this service can not assist. Do you have specific questions?

Related Legal Questions