Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in both state and federal court.
45002201

Im not sure what to do? being charge illegal control of

Customer Question

im not sure what to do? being charge illegal control of enterprise,money laund facil raketeering &conspiracy,whats going to happen
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 2 years ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

First off, I have no way to know what the outcome of your case will be. It's not as if everyone in the state charged with that crime has the exact same outcome. In fact, results can vary from decades in prison to probation to a dismissal of the entire case. It all depends on the facts. I can tell you, however, that being charged with money laundering, racketeering and conspiracy is a big deal, and you COULD be looking at prison time. My suggestion to you would be to hire an attorney as soon as possible, if you haven't done so already.