Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

Glendale office telephone number

Customer Question

glendale office telephone number
Expert:  Cerecita replied 2 years ago.

Hello, and welcome!

There is an 'IdentoGo' Office in Glendale that can help you process your TSA Precheck application and you can call this phone number to find out the number of that particular office, located at

603 S Brand Blvd Glendale, CA 91204--Location ID: 1115

(800)(###) ###-####/strong>

This particular location got great reviews for the ease with which to finish your enrollment process with fingerprinting, etc. Their hours are Mon. - Fri. 8AM - 6PM

Please keep in mind that all enrollment centers will be closed tomorrow, Monday, Sept. 7th, due to the Labor Day holiday.

If you need assistance with a service, please call 855-DHS-UES1 (***-***-****) between 8am - 10pm Eastern, Mon. - Fri.

If you meant you needed a phone number for a different kind of TSA office in Glendale, CA, please reply back and let me know.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you . The direct number is 603 S Brand Blvd Glendale, CA 91204.(###) ###-####