Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My spouse is incarceration I need legal advice and help also

Customer Question

my spouse is incarceration I need legal advice and help also Estate planning, please help me.
thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you read the terms of service, we cannot represent you, it is forbidden by state law. We can only provide you information to point you into the proper direction and inform you of your rights and what you can do for yourself in the situation.

If that is sufficient we can proceed if you tell us what your question is for us that we could answer.