Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can my boyfriend vacating me from s house? I am resident my

Customer Question
Can my boyfriend vacating me...
Can my boyfriend vacating me from his house ? I am resident my drive license is is under his address we are living together since april 2015 , I am a loving care person ,and I do love him , for some reason he does not happy with himself, he doe not confident about himself and he makes he makes things very hard for himself and for me , from time to time we are together , I am the only only is making peace in our relationship . A lot problems appear during this time we are together, and I am the one caring him and tell him what is the problem is about and try to open his eyes and his heart and his mind to see clear , he can not get it . But any way , he has a lot confrontation himself , He do know I am a hard work , lovely person etc . But I was living in NJ before I move in with him in Florida and he does knows I am a massage therapy in NJ state license , and moving with him and I was not working at the time
i start to living with him in Florida i did not have a job and for to start to work in Florida I have to take Florida Border test . and I am prep myself for that , it seemed he is not happy with it , always unhappy whatever is positive , he sees negative . any way to much drama , I am not working right now try to get by to study for the test I am not have enough money to support myself ,and I been paid most of my bill myself I try to not ask him for money , but things like now he not happy for some reason , and he told me a lot things about him and now I see opposite , and he can not put me done for some reason and want me leave from his house I been explain to him about I do not have a job right now and I am studying for the test of Florida massage therapy Border. and I do not know anyone here in Florida , and plus We were play golf in about a month ago , and he was drive the golf cart and he went trough a three blanch an the branch hit my face and it effect my left eyes and I've got severe inflammation on my left eyes and it about a month it is not getting better, I been tell him about it , it like he does not care, He only want me to move out . I do not thinking that he are thinking about he went to NJ to pick me up and travel with me in my car from NJ to Florida where he lives for me be with him and leave with him, I did so much for him I did everything to make him a better person and I still doing ,them he can not see , and he want me out his house for nothing and not place to go not job and right now I am studying for the test and have my eyes not 100% healing and wants me out him house for some excuses he has. I need to know about my rights please help me . thanks
regardless Sandra
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
9/5/2015
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Does boyfriend own the house or is he the only one on a lease?

.

Did you move in with him after he started living there?

.

Has he given you any type of written notice to move out?

.

.

thanks

He own the house. Yes. Yes.

Ok, unfortunately, the answer is yes, he could force you to move out of his house but he would have to follow the proper legal procedures to do so. He would first have to give you a written 15 day notice to vacate to terminate your occupancy.

.

Then if you didn't move out voluntarily, he would have to file a formal eviction action in court to get a judgment of eviction and a writ of possession to have the sheriff force you to leave. This process takes about 3-4 weeks, depending on the court's and the sheriff's schedule.

.

So if you resisted the move, it would take about 5-6 weeks before he could force you to move out legally.

.

I am very sorry that I don’t have better news, but please understand that I do have an ethical and professional obligation to provide customers with legally correct answers based on my knowledge and experience, even when I know the answer doesn’t make the customer happy...

.

thanks

Barrister, Attorney