My daughter is a recovering alcoholic. She had a relapse and…

Customer Question
my daughter is a recovering...
my daughter is a recovering alcoholic. She had a relapse and has been in-patient therapy and is being released on monday. Her husband who wants a divorce but has not filed as yet is telling her she cannot return home or see her kids. Can he legally lock her out of their house and prevent her from seeing her kids without some type of court order. This is in the state of Tennessee.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
9/4/2015
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Loren, Attorney

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Is she on the title to the home?

Are you still online with me?