Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

My wife and I have TSA numbers but have never received a

Customer Question

My wife and I have TSA numbers but have never received a card:
William M Polk -TT113YJQ6
LuAnn S Polk - TT113YJQ4
How do we get card and get TSA on our tickets?
We also have Global Entry for which we have cards.
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 years ago.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

You can use the Global Entry PASS ID numbers (on the back of your Global Entry card) in the Known Traveler Number field while making your reservations. This makes you eligible for expedited screening. Note, however that even if you are eligible, it does not guarantee that you will be offered the expedited processing on every flight, due to random security measures.

Make sure the names you use in your reservations is EXACTLY as it appears in your Global Entry ID card.

As for a TSA PreCheck ID card, there is no such document. Your TSA PreCheck number is ***** with your enrollment documentation, like your confirmation of enrollment.

If you start using those numbers while making reservations (in the Known Traveler Number field) and using the exact name as it appears in your accounts, TSA PreCheck should show up on most travel (again, not all). IF you continue to have issues, it might be a problem in your record that you are unaware of, or it could be that names are ***** ***** other names that are on some sort of list. To find out exactly what is going on and to get it cleared up, contact the Universal Enrollment Service center directly: 855 - 347 - 8371.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to your records, and are forbidden from taking personally identifiable information over this Q&A site for security a privacy reasons.

I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to discuss this or anything else by phone, I can send you an offer for that. There will be an additional fee, if you want to do that. Please let me know and I will send you the offer.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating. I do not get a salary here and this is the only way I am compensated for my efforts. So please do not forget to do that before you log off. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can continue to ask questions even after you have given a rating. Again, giving me a positive rating is the ONLY way I get credit for helping you.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else?