How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27453
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

City officials harassment and elder abuse. The city is

Customer Question

city officials harassment and elder abuse. The
city is taking me to court. lf l fail to appear
Th are going to fine me $500.00 and issue a warrant for my arrest. I am elderly, been disabled since 1952. l would like for someons to go with me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 years ago.


Why is the city taking you to court? Have you attempted to retain a lawyer to accompany you?