How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19134
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who can a minority woman go to in order to seek justice

Customer Question

who can a minority woman go to in order to seek justice against a lawyer and judge who committed forgery and perjury. The attorney committed forgery, proof was presented in plain English, and the judge approved it after being on the bench for only a period of two(2) months. I understand forgery has no statue of limitation and I have been trying to seek justice since the year 2000. This attorney owes me over $20,000 that she cheated me out of due to her criminal act. John Gleason who was with the Colorado Supreme Court also violated my right to a fair hearing.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to file complaint against the Attorney with Colorado Supreme Court, Attorney Regulation Counsel. For the Judge, you need to file complaint with Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline. Both of these agencies would investigate your complaints and get back to you with their findings.

If the agencies do not resolve your issues to your satisfaction, then you may take your case to the national news media and your local TV Stations.