How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I put $50 on someone's phone so an inmate could call them.

Customer Question

i put $50 on someone's phone so an inmate could call them. the woman is not accepting his calls. how do i get my credit card credited back for the money?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Because this was a voluntary action on your part and an agreement that has been breached, you will need to bring the matter to small claims court to have an Order of the court requiring her to repay you. You can file in small claims on your own without a local attorney and you can get those forms from the clerk of the court in the state and county where the woman lives.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you