Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Well im just wondering if dish is going to go throught with

Customer Question

Well im just wondering if dish is going to go throught with papers for 10.000. The 5th of this month was the deadline. Im still wondering if its just there scare tactic.
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

I think that some of your comments and details about your situation didn't come through... This is what I see:

.

""Well im just wondering if dish is going to go through with papers for 10.000. The 5th of this month was the deadline. Im still wondering if its just there scare tactic. ""

.

This doesn't really give me much to go on in figuring out what your situation is.. My guess is that there was some allegation of an illegal download or something like that and they are threatening to sue you...but without more info, I can't be sure.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I got the demand letter from dish network for 3500.00, then 5000.00 and now since I ignored it will be 10.000.
The 5th of this month was when it was to be filled in court.
The evidence the have on me is back in 8/12/2012.
Now I'm just waiting to see if I will be served.
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

Ok, I am guessing that this is some type of allegation of illegally accessing their network...although you haven't actually said so.. And that they have sent you a civil demand letter threatening to sue you for copyright infringement under federal law?

.

What is your specific legal question that I can help with this afternoon?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well your online site has Barrister as the all knowing when it comes to dish piracy (theft of signal).
All dish end users get the same letter you should already now exactly what's going on.
As soon as I said a dish network letter.of demand. That only means one thing.
What's with "What is your specific legal question that I can help with this afternoon?"
If you don't know what I'm already talking about then this was a waste of my time and money
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.

I respectfully ***** ***** your assertions. We can only answer specific questions. We cannot guess at questions.

Regrettably, if you do not comply with the demand, DISH would follow through with their threat of lawsuit. You would be sued for stealing service—for copyright infringement.