Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years In General Practice,
68197583

I have a case that may interest you! It may be a class

Customer Question

I have a case that may interest you! It may be a class action, as the Wyoming, MI, police have been misusing the laws of Michigan and the 62A court has been going along with it, for a long time.
On 3/15/2014 I entered G’s Restaurant at 3603 S. Division Ave SW, Wyoming, MI, at about 1:15 PM. I proceeded to the both marked for handicapped, placed my order and sat down. The cooks started giving me some gaff about my dog, being hearing impaired, I could not understand what he was saying. I ignored him, he said he was going to “call the owner!,” load enough that could understand him. I assumed he did, a short time later Officer Rellinger came rushing in and ordered me out the back door. I complied. Thinking all I needed to do as to show me service dog I.D. and my dog was wearing an orange color and leash (proper markings per state law). Officer Rellinger look at my documents, and wrote me a ticket for “Trespassing” 750.552.
The trespassing law does not apply to places of “Public Accommodations”. The Law 750.502(c) is the law that applies, as well as, Federal ADA Laws Title III (3). The officer should have arrested the cook that made the call. The ADA Title II (2) mandates what officer’s duties are to protect the disabled.
The City ordines (1983) are way out of line with the State laws, and 25 years behind the ADA mandate to correct the laws to be in accordance with the ADA Law.
This whole thing is not about Trespassing, it’s about my service dog in the restaurant. The dog is legal, asking me is not very illegal.
I have sent a complaint to the Department of justice, Washington, DC. (The DOJ is to busy to handle this.)
G’s Grill has close 5/31/2014. The owner is Joseff VanHorn or “YoChef.” He owns YoChef’s Catering Company, and YoChef’s Café in downtown GR. Phone(###) ###-#### ***** Number(###) ###-####
1. City of Wyoming for not training there Officers, and not having an “ADA coordinator”, that is required by ADA law.
2. Officer Rellinger … and the cook(s), and owner of G’s Grill, have discriminated against me, as well as, braking criminal laws of Michigan 750.502c, as will as others, false arrest, falsifying documents, etc. Also other police that logged complaints have not responded to my complaints to the police department.
3. YoChef did not train his former staff of G’s Grill and not having a policy to include service dogs as required by Federal law.
4. 62a Court Judge Pablo Cortes for violating right under 18 USC 922 (g) (8), “notice” to Defendant part, and trying to apply domestic-violence to a trespassing case. Falsely stating the at “hearing was held…” then no hearing was held.
5. 62a Court Judge Steven M. Timmers same as #4
6. After 1 ½ years of trying to take to the powers that be and not getting mush response, I need to take this Class Action to court ( there are 100s’ if not 1000s’ of victims of this false arrest over many years.
I am a 100% disabled veteran (Service Connected). I am also a dog trainer on the state’s list of service dog trainers and have been for 16 years. I know the State law(s) about service dogs, and my right under the ADA. And teach people as about them as often as I can. Officer Rellinger only scoffed at my attempted to educate him. I showed him a card that told him “You have just committed a crime”.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where can I find an Attorney that can/or will handle this type of case? (I'll take it to court myself, if need be, I have a template for ADA suit. Its late now... I'll call sometime tomorrow after noon.Thanks. Michael
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for using JA! How may I assist you today?