LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 3 decades of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I am looking renter's rights attorney in the Los Angeles/Los

Customer Question

Hello, I am looking for a renter's rights attorney in the Los Angeles/Los Feliz area.
Kevin Bash(###) ###-####
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am a CA licensed attorney with more than 3 decades of experience, including landlord-tenant law. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it that you would like to know about?

As you have left your phone number, seeming asking for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kevin,

If you do not want a call from me that is fine, but I will need to know what it is specifically that you need to know about. Thanks in advance,

Doug