How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was convicted of a DANCO violation in Carver County, Minnesota

Customer Question

I was convicted of a DANCO violation in Carver County, Minnesota and as a condition of my probation they are stating that I have to work with CPS. This CPS lady has been threatening to take my kids and put me in jail if I don''t work with her. I have absolutely "NO" legal rights to these children though aside from being their biological father. Not join legal or physical, why is this lady continuing to harass me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.So the DANCO violation was a result of being with your children and your sentence for the violation is the probation - correct? And as a part of the probation, they want you to do a parenting plan with CPS? Or what is it they are requiring you to do with CPS?Do you want to work toward seeing your kids again?