Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

In Pa, my husband has a. Month to month lease through an

Customer Question
In Pa, my husband has...
In Pa, my husband has a . Month to month lease through an insurance company.yesterday I had an altercation with some parents in the common room. They lied and said I was. Yelling as nd cursing at their kids and I am banned from all common areas. They never
Asked me for my sidebofbthe story which wasbi simply turned the tv up because they were loud. Since I have a criminal background could they kick me out of the apartment.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
8/26/2015
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good morning. When you say "they", who are you referring to? Have to ever filed a complaint with the landlord/owners about the other occupants?

LegalKnowledge, Attorney