How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27200
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In Pa, my husband has a. Month to month lease through an

Customer Question

In Pa, my husband has a . Month to month lease through an insurance company.yesterday I had an altercation with some parents in the common room. They lied and said I was. Yelling as nd cursing at their kids and I am banned from all common areas. They never
Asked me for my sidebofbthe story which wasbi simply turned the tv up because they were loud. Since I have a criminal background could they kick me out of the apartment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. When you say "they", who are you referring to? Have to ever filed a complaint with the landlord/owners about the other occupants?