Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I have a collective debt of around $10,000. i am on

Customer Question

i have a collective debt of around $10,000. i am on disability, and my income will never be able to accomodate payments towards this debt. do i have any legal action to clear this debt, or at least to get the debt reduced by half, so i may be able to pay some of it down.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question, I will be glad to Answer your question and he onlyn thing I as is that you leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer will give me credit for Answering your question. It will not cost you anything additional and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Fair enough ?

Are you behind in any payments on any of these debts ?

Thank you, ***** ***** look forward to your reply,

ANDREA