How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I returned to New Jersey in1961/1962 and secured my gh

Customer Question

I returned to New Jersey in1961/1962 and secured my High School diploma. I attended adult instruction at Rancocas Valley HS and attended the official test site in Trenton where I was awarded my high school diploma. In 1979 I enrolled in Camden County College in Blackwood N.J. I submitted my High School diploma and was accepted. I achieved a total of 15 credits. My diploma was NOT returned to me . When I retired in 1995 I attempted to pick up additional college credits. My transcript was deemed unacceptable for admission and my diploma had never been returned to me by CCC.I have been told that the colleges only hold diplomas for ten years. I have been in contact with Rancocas Valley HS, Camden County College and the New Jersey Board of Education. There, a Larry Breeden said "YOU don't have a High School diploma." No explanation from Mr. Breeden . I am NOT a liar and I have legitimately earned my little place in society. How many other individuals have been banned from the marketplace ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

I am sorry to hear of this situation for you.

The Department of Education will not issue any copies of any diplomas. Though I suggest that the 15 credits you earned would be in the records somewhere. And that you should consider contacting the NJ Board of Regents or Commission on Higher Learning and see what they can come up with in regard to those credits. The transcripts and maybe even your diploma is in archives.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.