Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

We need to know what we can do to stop elder abuse by our

Customer Question

We need to know what we can do to stop elder abuse by our manager we need some answers plz
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Can you give me a bit more information about your situation and what is going on?

.

Is this happening in the workplace?

.

Is the manager singling out older employees for harsh treatment?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Eviction notices to us if he doesn't like the way we do our closets that is the only storage we have comes n unannounced trying to say my neighbor on oxygen because he found breathing mask she was not home when he did this took it out of the closet put it on floor took picture to give to owners he lies inside on us all the the my neighbor turn her hot water tank up while we gone at hospital for her the hot water burn her she had to calk family to come turn the water temp down we cannot get it across to owners she is not on O2 she uses a breathing MACHINE & because she smokes they r saying she is heapodizing neighbors NO OXYGEN ever has she used he came in to her apt & terrorized her he is bullying a lot of us but he wants evicted & she a very sweet lady we never knows when will walk in or mess with our things we have no maint. & we r afraid to call manager & besides that he won't help us at all. There is really to much to text plz call bonnie Jones & she can tell u more plz cause at this point he has call APS on her thus is a sit for attornwt she at point sgw ready to give up if u can't help point her n right direction thx
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You need plz call bonnie Jones @(###) ###-####that her home num her cell(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please call bonnie Jones at one if num. At top
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry, but I can’t engage in a private one on one phone call as that could imply an attorney-client relationship which I am prohibited from entering into under my independent contractor agreement with JustAnswer.

.

I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to help.

.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK thx
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This us happening where we live no workplace
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't afford u taking 100.00 out of my acct so if it going to cist more & no one can help us I need this whole thing stop plz & thanks sue
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.

I have sent a note to customer service per your request. Good luck.