How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Expert James Your Own Question
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 11878
Experience:  dasdasd
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Expert James is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to modify my existing Global Entry Card by inserting

Customer Question

I need to modify my existing Global Entry Card by inserting my middle name. TSA Honolulu told me to do this on line. Can you help, please?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

IF the passport information has change,d then you must go to an enrollment center to make the adjustments. But if the ID information is the same and you only want to update your GOES information to match the passport or green card you already had when you registered in GOES, then you can do it online.

Only the CBP, which administers the GOES program, or yourself can do that online. To have CBP do it for you, you should call 855 - 873 - 4637. To do it yourself online, you need to go to the following link and either create an account, or sign in to your already existing account:

Unfortunately, I cannot make the change for you here. This site is not confidential or secure, so we are not permitted to take personally identifiable and sensitive information here, to protect your privacy and electronic security.I know that is frustrating, but I do not make those decisions, and moreover, it is for your protections. So please do not hold that against me.

I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to discuss this or anything else by phone, I can send you an offer for that. There will be an additional fee, if you want to do that. Please let me know and I will send you the offer.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating. I do not get a salary here and this is the only way I am compensated for my efforts. So please do not forget to do that before you log off. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can continue to ask questions even after you have given a rating. Again, giving me a positive rating is the ONLY way I get credit for helping you.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else?