How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thelawman2 Your Own Question
Thelawman2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1387
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thelawman2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am convinced that I am a victim of prosicatorial

Customer Question

I am convinced that I am a victim of prosicatorial misconduct. I am 69 yrs old and spent 3 years in a federal prison camp. I am indigent I am located in Boston MA but I was sentenced in Palm Beach Florida. What can I do to get representation.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. There are a number of legal service organizations in Massachusetts which provide free legal help to indigent individuals. Here are the links to them:

Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association .

South Middlesex Legal Services.

Legal Advocacy and Resource Center.

Merrimack Valley Legal Services.

Greater Boston Legal Service

Neighborhood Legal Services.

Community Legal Services and Counseling Center.

Massachusetts Correctional Legal Services.

I hope this has been helpful. If so, please provide positive feedback!

Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 1 year ago.

For some reason, the links did not work. Let me try again: