How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27588
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I break out of a private school contract in the

Customer Question

How can I break out of a private school contract in the state of Connecticut? Our financial circumstances have drastically changed. We can only stretch enough to send our son for his senior year of elementary school. Our daughter, entering kindergarten, will have to go to public. Am asking them to roll over the monies already paid toward son's tuition. How can we get out of the contract for daughter?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Is there any clause in the contract which addresses losing the deposit in the event the child does not start the semester at the school?